Saturday, December 14, 2019

Sleigh Ride | Vânia Fonseca

Hello crafty friends! Vânia here, today i´m sharing two pages from my December Daily.
I made a little pocket in one of the pages using the new Sleigh Ride cut file, that you can find on The Cut Shoppe.




When i saw this cut file i know i have to make something with it, because it´s just so cute. So i think it was a nice idea to made a little pocket, as if you´re storing your wishes inside the sled.
If you have kids, i think this is also cute to store their letter to Santa, or even a list of the presents you want  to give to your family and friends.


I´ve start by backing the cut file with some patterned papers from the Snowflake collection from Crate Paper. Also made two more "presents" to give a little more height to the pocket and made some bows using thread.


The left page, it´s a simple one about my day 6, with a selfie of me and my brother.


With the journaling printed directly in the photo and some stamping below.


And that´s all for today, thank you so much for passing by!

1 comment: