Saturday, January 10, 2015

#Besties

Hey friends!

Today I used the retro rounded corners cut file. I made this layout featuring this cut file, a photo of my boys and some friends, and other bits and pieces out of my stash.


Ashley is always making new geometric files to use for all of your projects! These were fun and I'm pretty sure I've used them in an unconventional way! They were so fun to use!


This would work great for a background or border strips, just about anything really!


Here are a few closeups at the details. I simply overlapped one with the other to get the cascade design I was looking for.


Be sure to stop by and grab yourself this cut file and I'm sure you will find many, many more that you can use for your scrapbooking and other paper projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment