Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Be Happy

Hi there everyone!

It's Tarrah here with you today, I wanted to share a layout I recently created using just the one cut file set from The Cut Shoppe this time.....I decided to use just the one title 'Be Happy' from the Word Up set....I repeated it all over my layout using the black sketch pen....


The cut file set I used...'Word Up'

I used some watercolour pencils to shade inside one
 of the 'Be Happy' titles for a pop of colour.....

I used lots of different Amy Tan papers and
 embellishments to help create my layout.... 

Ashley is so amazing with her designs for the etsy store....check out all the wonderful cut files in store at The Cut Shoppe now...don't forget, you don't always have to cut the files, you can use your sketch pens to draw with them too just like I did on this layout!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment