Saturday, January 24, 2015

All the Things!

Hello! I'm REALLY excited about today's layout!  Often times you get a paper collection with a few papers with very large prints that you just can't figure out what to do with. I had the chance recently to work with Webster's Papers Beautiful Chic and this "ALL THE THINGS" cut file from Ashley at The CUT SHOPPE!!


I LOVE this cut file and it comes with a really awesome hashtag cut, too!
I already have plans for that one too, but I'll share that another time.

I decided to go big or go home. That's the motto, right? If you are going to do it, do it up big! I made the ALL THE THINGS cut pretty big and used it on this cherry blossom paper.  I placed it, walked away, and came back and knew that's exactly what I wanted to do with it.  Sometimes you need to just walk away and see if you are still in love with it when you come back. I definitely was!


The layout is relatively simple, but I'm really pleased with it. I feel like the emphasis is definitely on the photo and the cut. It makes me happy.

Be sure to check out this and all of Ashley's other files in the shoppe!  Thanks for stopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment