Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Happy Moments

Hey! It's Heather here to share a new layout I made with the AWESOME "Let Them Eat Pie" cut file! I loved this pie chart/sunburst shape, and I immediately knew I needed to back each piece with patterned paper. 'Cause that's what I do. :)





This is honestly the first time I have ever cut one of my photos into a shape other than a circle or square. And I kinda liked it! Something different. 

After picking all my papers, I decided to hand stitch the entire shape. Wow. That took a long time. But really, it was worth it.  

I used one of the shapes from the "Because I'm Happy" set for the title, Originally my title was going to be "happy girls," but I changed it to "happy moments" when I found the little phrase diecut in a pack of Heidi Swapp ephemera. 

So there you have it! I haven't made a center-focused page like this in a while. It just goes to show how awesomely diverse these diecut files are!

No comments:

Post a Comment