Tuesday, February 5, 2019

You Hold My Heart | Erica Thompson

Hello and welcome back to The Cut Shoppe Blog! Today I am sharing a layout using one of my favorite type of cut files..Big Titles! I love cut files with big words/titles and this is so darn cute! This set called Hold My Heart is available in The Cut Shoppe now!
I pulled out my favorite American Crafts smooth white cardstock and added two strips of paper from Paige Evans Pick Me Up collection.
I backed the cut file using the beautiful papers in the collection with my Tombow liquid adhesive and then added to my white cardstock using foam squares.
I printed my photo out in black in white since the colors we had on did not match the collection very well. I added some floral ephemera around the cut file and my photo. To finish off my layout I added some enamel dots and my journaling using my WRMK typewriter!
Here is a look at my completed layout using the Hold My Heart cut file!
I can't wait to see how you use this beautiful cut file! Remember to tag The Cut Shoppe when using any products from the shop! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment