Friday, February 8, 2019

Happy | Marsha Farris

Hey TCS friends!  Marsha here with you again today sharing a layout in my traveler's notebook.  I used the new Nothin' But Love Traveler's Notebook Decorative Page cut file that just released at The Cut Shoppe.

There are a variety of Traveler's Notebook Decorative Page cut files available at The Cut Shoppe.  They make creating in a traveler's notebook so quick and easy, because they are sized to fit perfectly on a TN page!

To create this layout, I used mainly the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Midnight collection.  I chose to cut out the cut file using white cardstock so the cut file would stand out from the pink ombre paper.  I absolutely adore the hearts on this cut file!
I layered some diecuts from the ephemera pack at the top and bottom of the page to add interest to these areas.  I also added some stamping and machine stitching.

For the other side of the layout, I used another patterned paper from the Midnight collection as the background.  Next, I added my photo and layered a frame and more ephemera pieces.  I did some journaling on a label, and added some stamping and machine stitching to finish off the spread.

Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you will check out this cut file and the other new files available at The Cut Shoppe.


No comments:

Post a Comment