Sunday, February 17, 2019

Love Love Love | Tarrah McLean

Hi Cut Shoppe friends!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you to share a new love themed layout in honour of Valentine's Day!

Love Struck

I used the Love and Adore collection by Simple Stories together with this cut file. I chose to cut the cut file out from the maroon paper with the small white spots and I love how it looks against the white background.
I placed my layers and photo to the left of the cut file to fill the space in front of the letter 'L's'. I then placed a heart embellishment cluster at the bottom of my photo to also fill in some more space.

I also layered some stickers over the 'O's' in the Love words in the cut file. The circle sticker I popped up with some foam dots and the hearts were placed down flat. I then also made another small cluster over on the right hand side to balance the left with the right.

There are so many gorgeous love themed cut files in The Cut Shoppe store to make your designs really shine, check them out. Ashley is always adding gorgeous new designs in the shop!

Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment