Wednesday, February 13, 2019

You Hold My Heart with Kira

Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with another 8.5x11 layout using a cut file from The Cut Shoppe.



I love giant titles for my layouts, so when I saw the "Hold My Heart" cut file, I knew I needed to use it on a page.  I paired it with some paper from the My Minds Eye "In Bloom" collection for a pretty, love-y feel.



I decided to scrapbook this cute photo of my youngest son throwing his arms up for me to pick him up and hold him.  It works perfectly with the title!



I cut the title out on white cardstock, and then backed it with a bold floral print from MME.  I would've loved to give it an extra pop and added some hand stitching...but I am not a glutton for punishment.  Ha!



I used one of the softer floral prints as my background, and then fussy cut some grey florals to place around the page.  I added a few smaller embellishments around the page too!



Thank you so much for stopping by!



xo, Kira


No comments:

Post a Comment