Friday, April 26, 2019

Happy | Erica Thompson

Happy Friday everyone! Erica with you today to bring you a colorful layout using the Happy Days cut file!
I knew I wanted a lot of color so I pulled out the new Simple Stories Oh Happy Day collection. I used a lot of different pattern papers from the collection to back the file and I love how it turned out. This file was pretty simple to back. I adjusted the size down a little bit to fit my layout the way I wanted. 


This collection has my favorite colors in it and is just so fun and cheerful! If you haven't really had a look at the whole collection take a minute to do so! The photo I am documenting is from a crop I held in February. We had so much fun and I had a little photo backdrop set up! My good friend Jami and I took some silly selfies and I knew they had to be scrapped! I printed the photo off in black and white so the colors in the photo did not clash with the pattern papers. 

I popped up the cut file with some foam adhesive and then added embellishments around the cut file. I did not add any layers behind my photo for this layout but did do an embellishment cluster off to one side.
 I pulled out this heart epoxy from Happy Scrappin Studio. I thought it was perfect with this layout and I just love adding punches of black!  Here is a look at my completed layout.


You can check out my process video on my YouTube channel HERE! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment