Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Here & Now | Marsha Farris

Hey friends!  Marsha here today sharing a spread in my traveler's notebook.  I used the beautiful Butterfly Wings cut file from the The Cut Shoppe.



I thought this cut file would pair perfectly with the gorgeous colors in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness collection.  To begin the page, I cut out the cut file using white cardstock.  I backed the file with a few different patterned papers- it's always worth the extra time it takes to do this!



I chose to document a photo of my family, taken on Easter this year.  I thought it worked well with the cut file and the colors in this collection.   I layered some patterned papers and crepe paper behind the photo, and used ephemera, sentiment stickers, and puffy stickers to embellish around the photo.


For the title, I used some stickers in a fun brush font.  I layered them over a tag and added a few more stickers to complete this area of the spread.

My layout came together so quickly using this fun cut file!


Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope I have inspired you to use one of the amazing cut files available at The Cut Shoppe on your next project!



No comments:

Post a Comment