Thursday, April 18, 2019

Happy Times | Tarrah McLean

Hi Cut Shoppe friends,

It's Tarrah McLean back with you and today I am sharing a new layout with you using the gorgeous new Butterfly Wings cut file!

Butterfly Wings

As the Butterfly Wings cut file is quite a large design, I wanted to try one of the busy papers from the Cocoa Vanilla Happiness collection behind it to see how it would look. I just LOVE how that paper looks behind the white outline of the cut file.

Once I had the cut file backed, I added craft foam on the underneath side and added it to the pink background paper. I wanted the butterfly to pop up from the background paper to create shadows and dimension.

I have scrapped a photo of my niece, it was perfect to use for this layout as she looks as though she is holding out her arms to look like wings. I placed it right in the centre of the cut file because of this reason! I did matt the photo using a dark blue paper and also layered some other papers and embellishments underneath the photo. I added the butterfly die-cuts scattered around to enhance the butterfly design even more. 

My title was added overlapping the photo on the left hand side and a couple of sentiments were added at the bottom of the cut file also. 
Lastly some white mist and the date stamp were added.

I hope I have inspired you to check out The Cut Shoppe store for some amazing cut file designs! There is something in store for everyone!  

Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment