Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Joy Captured with Kira

Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with another 8.5x11 scrapbook layout.  It's that time of the year where I go overboard with any and all leaf cut files from The Cut Shoppe.  And it's finally starting to cool down in my neck of the woods, so I can finally start scrapping our cool weather photos.  Here's a look at the layout I made for today:



One of my favorite cut files from The Cut Shoppe is Autumn Acres.  I use this layout multiple times a year because there is just so much versatility to it!



I am loving the trend of stringing items along as if on a banner across the layout, so I decided to use the leaves from Autumn Acres to string along with my photo.  I cut two leaves out at slightly different sizes on orange cardstock.  Then I splattered the leaves with white paint and navy blue Shimmerz spray.



I added white paint splatters to my background paper as well, and then wrapped some jute twine around my page. 


I layered up some other die cuts (from my November Citrus Twist Kits), and strung them from the jute with mini clothespins.



Here's another look at my layout:



Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment