Friday, November 22, 2019

vacay mode / kim Jeffress

Welcome back to the Cut Shoppe blog. It's Kim here and today I am excited to share my newest pocket page with you using the Vacay Mode cut file set. On our vacation in Mykonos we spent a few hours at a typical Mykonos beach.  When I saw the summer sunglasses I knew that they would be perfect for my photos. The Outdoor Life Digital Stamp set was also the perfect way to also add extra details to some of my photos for texture without the bulk.



I love all the cute designs in this set.




I cut the sunglasses file 6 inches across so it would fit in the 4x6 pocket. I then backed it with vellum and adhered it to the yellow pattern paper background with pop dots for added dimension.



I then used cut the Sea You Soon cut file at 3 inches wide so it would fit into the 3x4 pocket. I also added some detail to my photo with the Outdoor Life Digital Stamp set.



I added my journaling under the cut file flap for a fun interactive element.
Thanks for joining me here today. I look forward to seeing you again soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment