Sunday, November 24, 2019

Cozy Times - THE CUT SHOPPE

Hey scrappy people,

it's Lisa back on the blog to share my new layout I made using the Lovely Labyrinth cutfile available on The Cut Shoppe website.


When I saw this cutfile, I immediately had the idea to use it as the little shell of a snail. I cut it out of light pink paper and backed it with yellow, blue and pink hearts that I had cut slightly bigger. When I was done backing the cutfile, I adhered it to a bright pink cardstock and cut the circle out. 


As I like to do, I created the rest of the snail by paper-piecing all the parts and sticking them together. 
I adhered the snail to my background and used a ton of big flowers I cut out of an old Amy Tangerine patterned paper. The colors and style were perfect, it looks so cute. 


For my picture, I used one we took almost a year ago, when me and my girls were having fun taking pictures in cozy clothes... :) I matted it with some scraps of patterned paper and added it to the layout. Then I added my title using Thickers. To add some more cute details, I used some blue puffy stars all over and also added some blue splatters.


I hope you like how it turned out...
See you soon!

Lisa :)




No comments:

Post a Comment