Saturday, November 30, 2019

Give Thanks | Kelly Janes

Hey friends! Kelly back today with a new 12x12 layout using the Thanks & Giving Cut File!



Fall layouts are my absolute favorite layouts to make! I love the colors of the Fall leaves and the festivities of the season, but Thanksgiving isn't a holiday I typically scrapbook. Mainly because the photo quality isn't always the best (cramped house, poor indoor lighting, etc). I happened to snap this series of photo using my phone a couple years ago, and I love the progression of each picture! You can see the story just by the look on my nephew's expression! HA! 


I started the layout by cutting the "giving thanks" portion of the Thanks & Giving Cut File. I made the cut file large and wanted to use it as a main focal image on the layout. My photos weren't the best quality so I converted them to black & white and printed them small. I nestled the photos within the title of the cut file and created embellishment clusters around the photos for extra pops of color. 



There are so many fun designs in this cut file set and so many great cut files in The Cut Shoppe Store for all seasons and holidays! Be sure to check them out!  


No comments:

Post a Comment