Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Joyful | Marsha Farris

Hey friends!  Marsha here today sharing a layout in my ringed traveler's notebook.  I was so excited when Ashley released the new Holly Jolly Christmas TN Decorative Page cut file!  I knew it would be perfect for some holiday documenting in my traveler's notebook.

Here's the layout I created for my 2018 December Daily Album:



For my project today, I used the Christmas Stories kit from Citrus Twist Kits.  To begin the spread, I printed out the cut file using white cardstock, sizing it slightly smaller than the TN page, because I knew I wanted to use the black and white plaid patterned paper as a background behind the cut file.  Next, I backed the trees with different red and green patterned papers, leaving a few of them open so that the plaid pattern would show through.  I LOVE how it turned out!


For the title, I added a 'Joyful' sticker to a cut apart tag from the kit.  I also added some twine to the tag and a few enamel dots. 


For the other side of the layout, I added a strip of red patterned paper to a white cardstock base and created a tag using a green paper.  I added my photo and used washi tape to create a flip-up for my journaling.





Thank you for joining me today.  Be sure to check out all of the fun new Holiday cut files in The Cut Shoppe Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment