Thursday, November 14, 2019

Pumpkin Patch | Tarrah McLean

Hi Cut Shoppe friends!


It's Tarrah back with you and today I am sharing a new layout using the Pumpkin Patch cut file. This cut file is gorgeous for Fall/Autumn themed projects! I have teamed it with the soft and pretty 'Just a Little Lovely' collection by Pinkfresh Studio.


Pumpkin Patch

I started out by backing the title in a soft pink paper and then backed the main part of the pumpkin with another of the soft papers. The stalk and leaves were backed using 2 of the papers from the 6' x 6' paper pad. I then added craft foam underneath and adhered to the background paper. 

I placed my photo up in the top right of the pumpkin and layered some of the 6'x 6' papers from the paper pad underneath the photo. I also added one of the dimensional banner stickers under the photo. I also added one of the wood beads to the centre of the 'p' in 'Pumpkin'.

The florals in this collection are gorgeous, I added one of them to the top left of the pumpkin and also added some of the gold glitter enamel dots to the centres of the flowers. I also added a small single flower above the floral cluster.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have been inspired by layout? Make sure to check out The Cut Shoppe store for the Pumpkin Patch cut file so you can use it your next project!

Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment