Saturday, November 16, 2019

A World of Octobers - Audrey Yeager

Hello everyone!  I am excited to share this fall themed page with you with this adorable cut file called "World of Octobers".




World of Octobers


I began by cutting most of the title from white cardstock, but separating out the word "October" and the leaf and cutting those separaetly.  I covered the background with white gesso and then went over the page with some mixed media sprays.




After that was day, I backed each letter with a different colored patterned paper.



I fussy cut some leaves from other patterned paper, and matted my photos. 



I cut the title from a deep purple cardstock, added a few sequins and other stickers, and I was finished!





You can see the entire process in the video below!  Thanks for watching!




No comments:

Post a Comment