Friday, February 15, 2019

Dino Roar with Kira

Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with another 8.5x11 scrapbook layout using some cut files from The Cut Shoppe. 



My youngest son is dinosaur OBSESSED!  He loves dinosaur toys, dinosaur shirts and any television show featuring, you guessed it, dinosaurs.  One of his favorite things to do is line all his dinosaur and animal figures along the table...just so.  The Oh Boy cut file was the perfect cut file for this current obsession. 

 Oh Boy

I started by cutting out three dinosaurs from some Pink Fresh Studio patterned paper.  Then using a back stitch and some mint embroidery floss, I hand stitched around the edge of the dinosaurs. 



The Dino Roar was cut out from white cardstock, and serves as my title for this layout. 



I finished it all off with some simple embellishment clusters around the page. 



Thanks for stopping by!



xo, Kira


No comments:

Post a Comment