Thursday, February 28, 2019

You And Me | Erica Thompson

Hello everyone! Can you all believe today is the last day of February! This month has gone by so fast and so much inspiration has been shared! Today I want to share a layout using the You and Me cut file that was just released on February 21st!
https://thecutshoppe.com.co/collections/new-designs/products/you-and-me

If you have been following me for awhile then you know I love to use cut files with big words! I cut this out in some American Crafts smooth white cardstock and backed it with papers from the Jillibean Soup Garden Harvest collection. I just love the rich colors in this collection!
I added some fun splashes of color to my background using inks and mists from my stash.
This fun heart epoxy from Scrappin Happy Studio was the perfect embellishment to add to this layout of my husband and our one and only little girl!
I love that Ashely's files are so easy to use and you can resize them to fit your projects! Here is a look at my full layout!
 You can check out my process video HERE on my YouTube channel! Make sure to check out all the newly released cutfiles in The Cut Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment