Friday, March 1, 2019

FREEBIE FRIYAY MARCH | Spring Showers

Happy FREEBIE FRIYAY everyone!!  Today, we've got a gorgeous NEW Cut File, that you can download for FREE from The Cut Shoppe Store.  Click on the image below to go to the Spring Showers cut file.  We've definitely had a lot of showers around here lately, so this cut file is perfect for this time of year!  I used a spring photo from several years ago, with the cut file, on my layout.

https://thecutshoppe.com.co/collections/free-designs/products/spring-showers

https://thecutshoppe.com.co/collections/free-designs/products/spring-showers
I had to have some of the new Crate Paper Sunny Days collection by Maggie Holmes and I couldn't wait to use it with the Spring Showers cut file.  I cut the design from White cardstock and then backed it with several different papers from the 6x8 paper pad.  Then I backed the cut file with dimensional foam before placing it on my background paper.


I wanted to keep everything else on the layout fairly simple.  So I decided to create two clusters above and below the cut file.  I placed my photo on the top, right-hand side and my title on the bottom, left-hand side. 


I completed the look of the layout with several stickers from the Sticker sheet.  This was such an easy layout to put together!

You can see my full process for this layout, in my new YouTube video.  If you're not a Subscriber to my channel, I would love for you to head over and become a new Subscriber!!

 

We hope you enjoy using the Spring Showers cut file!!

https://www.instagram.com/ashleyhorton75/

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet layout! Thank you for sharing this cut file. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ashley. This is a beautiful file! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete