Friday, March 8, 2019

These People | Marsha Farris

Hey friends!  Marsha here with you today sharing a layout in my traveler's notebook.  I used the Love Rules Traveler's Notebook Decorative Page cut file from The Cut Shoppe.



For my layout,  I chose to document a photo of my son and my mom taken recently at a school event for grandparents.  He was so excited that Nana was able to attend!

Most of the papers and embellishments I used are from the Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane collection and Crate Paper Journal Studio.  To begin my spread, I cut out the cut file using a wood grain patterned paper.  The TN Decorative Page Covers are sized for a traveler's notebook, so this process was so easy!  I chose not to back the majority of the cut file, and just backed a few of the XOs with a green patterned paper.  Next, I layered a few die cuts and puffy stickers, stamped the date and a sentiment, and added my journaling to a label.



For the other side of the layout, I layered a few strips of paper along the edge of the page.  Next, I layered some labels and stamped the title.  I layered a few stickers to complete this side of the page.  For the finishing touch, I added some machine stitching to the edge of the page and along the edges of the wood grain paper.



Thank you for joining me today.  I hope I have inspired you to use a Traveler's Notebook Decorative Page cut file from The Cut Shoppe on your next project!






No comments:

Post a Comment