Friday, March 15, 2019

Best Ever with Joanna Bandelin

Hello friends! Joanna Bandelin with you today,  I'm sharing a scrapbook page of my sweet girl using the Change of Heart cut file.  I love the design of this cut file and wanted it to be a big part of the background. I backed it with lots of pretty papers from the Dear Lizzy Stay Colorful collection.






I layered my photo with a few pattern papers & washi tape then embellished around it with a mix of stickers, chipboard pieces, a wood veneer heart, a large tag and flowers. 


I added a little cluster on the top left of the photo with a cute birdie.



My title was actually a metallic gold but it clashed too much with the rest of the colors, so I pulled out some white craft paint and painted over the gold..I love the result!


Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment