Sunday, March 31, 2019

happiness is a marshall mini-stack | orange gearle

Hi!  Orange Gearle here with a fun, colorful layout using the Swirly & Twirly cut file. I grabbed a bunch of different Pinkfresh Studio collections (Out and About, Everyday Musings, and Joyful Day) and mixed and matched and came up with a rainbow of color!


Here is what the Swirly & Twirly cut file looks like in the shop. 


I cut it first using white card stock.  Then, in the Silhouette software, I deleted all of the middle parts, and cut the outer part of the file using the rainbow paper from Out and About. This made it super easy to back the file!


The cut file inspired me to find all the circles and add them to my layout!  I used a few different sizes of circle punches, as well as circle embellishments to add clusters of circles throughout the page. 


I popped up some of the circles with craft foam, and I also added some flair from {a flair for buttons} in each of the clusters.  This helped add some fun textures and dimension. Here are a few more close ups. 




I also made a video of my process if that's something that suits your fancy!



Thank you so much for stopping by! See you again soon! XO o.g.




No comments:

Post a Comment