Saturday, March 30, 2019

School Carnival | Kelly Janes

Hi friends! Kelly here with a new 12x12 layout using the All Heart Cut File!



I started in Cricut Design Space by sizing the cut file to 11.5 inches. I then "sliced" out the two inner circles of hearts. I then converted the remaining hearts to "write" so the hearts would be drawn on my 12x12 white cardstock.


After the hearts were drawn, I used a paper piercer and poked holes along the hearts. I then took embroidery floss in multiple colors and stitched the hearts in a string art fashion. After the hearts were stitched, I added my photo in the center of the layout. I added my title using black alpha stickers and I love the stark contrast between the rainbow hearts and the black letters.


I wanted the hearts to be the focus of the layout so I added very few embellishments. I felt all the layout needed was a couple flower die cuts and stickers next to the photo.


Thank you so much for joining me today and remember to visit The Cut Shoppe Store to check out all of the cut files!




1 comment: