Saturday, March 16, 2019

Best day | Sasha Biyanova

Hey everyone!!!

It's Sasha here today with my new layout using the Flutterby cut file! These butterflies are perfect for plotter!!! 


I used them as a decor fot the birthday wall and then - after all the birthday parties - made this beautiful layout.


I mixed white butterflies with patterned as they were at the wall. And added some watercolors behind the photo. Actually that was my first step - to put spray on the paper)


Surely I wrote a story about birthday! And this layout is not the last about celebrating because I have a lot of photos and I love these butterflies))


And, of course, I should show you the wall))) I think this cut file perfect not only for layout but also for decorating))


I hope you were inspired and checked The Cut Shoppe for interesting designs!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment