Friday, February 22, 2019

Tic Tac XO - I Like You Lots | Amanda Baldwin


Hi TCS Friends!

Amanda here, and today I am sharing more of the love theme for February!
What can I say, I love all the heart day things!
Here's my layout of my two darlings being very sweet together,
"I Like You Lots"


Nawww! SO adorable!
I have featured the awesome Tic Tac XO cut file & combined it with the Crate Paper: Main Squeeze and La la Love lines. Super sweet!
That Tic Tac XO digital cut file is all kinds of awesomeness!
Here's a closer look at it...



Such a fun design - LOVE!!!
Grab the Tic Tac XO cut file from The Cut Shoppe HERE.
I've cut it with Main Squeeze pattern paper, Spark, and machine stitched the grid lines onto the white cardstock base.


I just adore the tiny hearts pattern paper! Perfect for this larger designed background cut file!
I 'fill' the empty squares of the design with chipboard & ephemera pieces,


and layer my photo onto the heart center.


Lots of pretty heart embellishments adorn my central photo! You'll spy chipboard, glitter, stickers, die cut ephemera and even puffy sticker hearts embellishing this cluster. Love it! 


SO super adorable! 
Those smiley heart faces are perfect for my happy two, & are just the cutest! 


I like you lots, indeed! 
Such a darling layout for my two cherubs! 

I hope you liked my layout, & feel inspired to use the Tic Tac XO cut file in your love theme projects! 
Get this fabulous file from The Cut Shoppe HERE.

Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 




No comments:

Post a Comment