Wednesday, February 27, 2019

beautiful you | orange gearle

Hello!  Orange Gearle here with a layout using the Beautiful You cut file. I cut the file using white card stock. I intended to use white letters, on my blue background, but then an accident happened, and I really liked the accident!  When I set the negative down on my paper, I had to go with it! Here is my layout :




Here's another look at the file in use:


Since my daughter's name is Bea, I thought it was the perfect file to use with a pic of her looking her BEAutiful self. I also liked the idea of backing the BEA with a different color. :-) I used a punch to punch out different sizes of butterflies to add as embellishment. I also added some awesome flair!


Bea had been in the sun the whole weekend, and looked so brown! So that is what I journaled about!


I made a video of my process if that's something that suits your fancy!


Thank you so much for stopping by! See you again soon! XO o.g.








No comments:

Post a Comment