Thursday, February 21, 2019

New Cut Files | Beautiful You

Hi there!  It's time to check out our NEWEST Cut File designs in The Cut Shoppe Store!  I always have such a hard time choosing which design I want to use for my layouts!!  Today, I went with the Beautiful You Cut File.  It makes a great title for your layout, and I always like to use large titles on my pages!


https://thecutshoppe.com.co/collections/new-designs/products/beautiful-you

This cut file is perfect for adding your favorite patterned papers to your layout.  I used my NEW Bohemian Dreams collection.  You can find it in the Pretty Little Studio Shop.  It was quick and easy to back the open letters with a mix of the 8x8 and 12x12 patterned papers.  I cut the word "You" separately and also cut an outline from White card stock to help make the word stand out from the background paper.


Since the title created a strong vertical line on my layout, I wanted to contrast it with a horizontal line that included my photo and embellishments.  Black & White photos are usually my go to, because they work with any collection.  I added some foam behind the photo to give it dimension on the layout.  And I can never complete a layout without having clustering around my photo!!


I created a second cluster on the left hand side of the layout, to balance the cluster on the right hand side.  Using a mix of embellishments and dimension really helps add a lot of interest to your clusters.  For a finishing touch, I machine stitched down the center of each of the butterflies.

You can check out my NEW Process Video to see how everything came together on this layout.  The Beautiful You Cut File made it really easy, because it did so much of the work for me!

 

Now, you can head over to The Cut Shoppe Store and take a look at all of our NEW Designs!  We've always got a fun design that will add that perfect, unique look to all of your projects!!

https://thecutshoppe.com.co/

https://www.instagram.com/ashleyhorton75/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment