Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Hello October with Joanna

Hello friends, Joanna here, I'm starting off October with a bang and I am sharing 3 layouts with you today! Yep that's right, 3! What can I say, the weather has been very fallish around my part of the world and when the weather cools down I like to do lots of scrapping. I used 3 different cut file from The Cut Shoppe


For my 1st layout I thought it was fitting to use the World of Octobers cut file. This is one of my favorite quotes and now that it is October theres no better time to cut it out. I backed my cut file with some fall themed papers I got from Hobby Lobby. I made a cluster of fussy cut critters and die cuts from Pink Paislee Truly Grateful. I also tucked a floral frame behind my photo.






For my 2nd page I used the Good Book cut file.  I had taken this photo of my daughter quite awhile ago and was holding on to it for the perfect cut file and this one was it! I used the Along the Way collection my Jen Hadfield. I used a little bit of gesso to soften the background that way the cut file would stand out a little more. I created a few cluster around the page, and finished off with some butterfly wood veneer pieces.






For my final layout I used the Hocus Pocus cut file. It wouldn't be October without a fun Halloween page! I am still scrapping tons of Halloween pictures from last year. I dug out lots of things from my stash and had fun backing this cut file. I added little spiders, stars and lots of black splatters. Also added one big holographic spider in the corner.  



I love the way all these pages turned out. I hope you got plenty of inspiration for your October.




No comments:

Post a Comment