Monday, September 30, 2019

Corn Maze | Kelly Janes

Hi everyone! Kelly here today with a new 12x12 scrapbook layout using the Crop Circles Cut File.


I sized the cut file so my 4" photo would fit in the center of the circle. I then cut the cut file on a piece of patterned paper from the Paige Evans Whimsical Collection. I added the cut file to another piece of pink patterned paper from the same collection.


I then moved onto embellishing. Wreaths have been one of my favorite types of layouts for some time and I knew I wanted to put a spin on that theme using the Crop Circles Cut File. I tucked a bunch of floral die cuts and puffy stickers into the cut file. I also added a few die cut hearts just to add a mix into the embellishing.


I added the title around the top left part of the circle, and added a few lines of journaling under the cut file. I'm in full Fall swing so be on the lookout for more Fall themed layouts in the very near future! The Cut Shoppe has great cut files for all seasons so be sure to check it out!


1 comment:

  1. Just fabulous Kelly ! I love your photo with this cut file ! :)

    ReplyDelete