Thursday, September 5, 2019

I Love It Here | Erica Thompson

Can you believe it is September already? My term is almost up here at The Cut Shoppe but don't worry you can still see plenty of projects using Ashley's awesome cut files on  my Instagram and YouTube! Today I want to share a layout I created using the Geo to Go cut file! I love background files like this where I can use different pattern papers to fill in the background! This is also a great cut file to use up small scraps!

I recently took a little road trip down to Georgia to teach some workshops! I had the best time at the iScrap On shop and meeting all the wonderful ladies! I can't wait to go back in November! I cut the file out on some white cardstock and pulled out the Doodlebug Design I Heart Travel collection. I used the 6x6 paper pad to back the cut file. 

I love the colors and icons in this collection. It is perfect for all kinds of travel! The odds & ends die cut packed is jam packed and oh so cute! There are little geo tags with faces that are just super cute! I knew I had to use the Geo to Go cut file with this collection.
The photos I printed in black and white since they really did not match all the colors I used on the background. The cut file is popped up on foam adhesive and adhered to a white piece of cardstock. To finish off the layout I tucked in different die cuts around the photos and added some enamel stickers. 
Here is a look at my completed layout using the Geo to Go cut file!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Make sure to check out The Cut Shoppe to see all the latest cut files and sign up for the newsletter to stay up to date on all the happenings around here! Have a great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment