Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Today | Tarrah McLean

Hi Cut Shoppe friends!

It's Tarrah back with you and today I am sharing a new layout using the gorgeous All Heart cut file


All Heart

I chose the Flourish collection by Maggie Holmes for this layout and decided to do a reverse design on this layout, so I cut the design out from the spotted paper and then took the hearts out and put them aside. I then washi taped the background like a template to white cardstock. I took each heart and added them back in to the design like a jigsaw puzzle, I used foam tape to pop them all up and then took away the template once they were all back in. I love how it looks!

I added some pretty embellishments to enhance the design of my layout, I love the gold accents on the embellishments, they really match the colour of the photo. I added a wood veneer title that I have had in my stash for ages and I love how that looks.

The All Heart cut file is one of my all time favourite designs from The Cut Shoppe store. There is also also a remix of the same file where you can back the hearts instead of having them solid. It's such a versatile design and takes the guess work out of deciding on a design sometimes! 

Make sure to check out the store for all the awesome designs you can get! Don't forget once you have purchased the design they can be used over and over again and can be modified too!

Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment