Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Happy Haunting | Marsha Farris

Hey friends!  Marsha here today sharing a traveler's notebook layout using the Happy Haunting Cut File and the Boo Who Digital Stamp.  Halloween layouts are so much fun to create, and there are so many fun Halloween designs to choose from at The Cut Shoppe!




Today, I am documenting a photo of my son and nephew taken a couple of years ago.  They have always loved dressing up in Luke's old costumes, and I was excited to create a page using this cute photo of them!

For this spread, I began by printing some of the digital stamps onto vellum.  I love using vellum on hybrid layouts, because it allows for easy layering over photos and other elements on the spread.  Next, I trimmed the "Happy Haunting" stamp and layered it over a piece of patterned paper from my stash, adding some machine stitching to adhere it to the page.  I used some stickers from the Crate Paper Hey Pumpkin collection to embellish the page.


For the other side of the layout, I cut out the cut file using a dot patterned paper.  I added my photo and used a circle punch to cut out one of the stamps I printed on vellum.  I layered it over my photo and added a tag behind the photo.  I printed another one of the digital stamps onto white cardstock, trimmed it out, and layered it over the bottom of the photo.


Next, I added an ephemera pumpkin to the page, layered one of the vellum stamps over it, and added some machine stitching to adhere it to the page.  I printed my journaling onto a label and added it to the bottom of the layout.  For the final finishing touch, I added some stamping around the page using black ink and some clear stamps from my stash.


Thank you for joining me today!  I can't wait to see what you create using the cut files and digital stamps from The Cut Shoppe!


No comments:

Post a Comment