Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Happy Halloween

Hey everyone, Michelle here today sharing a new layout using the Go With The Flow cut file and the Happy Haunting collection from Simple Stories.  It's never too early for Halloween layouts right?

My daughter loves Halloween, so it's always a fun opportunity to get some great photos of her.  I love the look of this black and white photo against the oranges and pinks in this collection.



I layered the cut file to create a fun border on top of my layout.  I then backed it with pattern paper to create a chevron pattern.



I did take me a while to back this cut file but I just turned on a movie on Netflix and it felt like it went pretty fast!



All my layout needed after this was a few embellishments!



Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment