Friday, September 27, 2019

Falling Leaves | Erica Thompson

Fall is here and I am so excited for my favorite time of the year! I was so excited to see all the new fall cut files from The Cut Shoppe and the Autumn Leaves file is my favorite!
I pulled out the new Paige Evans Truly Grateful collection that I picked up from A Cherry on Top and began to back the cut file with 6x8 papers. The cut file was cut on some white textured cardstock. This did take some time to back but totally worth it! Once it was fully backed I added foam adhesive to the back and adhered to a white piece of cardstock that I had splattered with gold color shine.
The photo is of our sweet girl Lola Bean! I just love her sweet face and she has her chunky scarf on! You can see the pretty fall leaves on the ground and they match her beautiful color! I added stickers on each side of my photo and an epoxy flair from Scrappin Happy Studio that matches the collection perfectly!

We just love this sweet soul so very much! The sweetest most lovable pup we have ever known. Her favorite things are cuddling, sleeping and more sleeping! Everyone loves her and she love everyone...except frogs and plastic bags! She really is afraid of those two things! haha! Here is a look at my completed layout using the Autumn Leaves cut file! I hope you pick this one up along with some of the other fall files in the shop!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! 




1 comment: