Thursday, September 19, 2019

for the love of music | orange gearle

Hello! Orange Gearle here with a spread in my Traveler's Notebook using the Love Rules cut file.  Here is a look at my two page spread using mostly Dear Lizzy's latest collection. 


Here is a better look at the cut file!


I cut the file using white card stock and then I backed it with a beautiful green patterned paper. The other side was full of hearts -- that I thought went well with the XOXO pattern of the cut file! I added my journaling to the left side of the spread with a few stickers from the collection. 


The right side houses my title and my photo. This photo is of some books in our living room!  I was dusting and as I was putting the books back, I realized they had a theme, so I took a photo!


I love using the Cut Shoppe cut file for TNs. It helps the project to come together so quickly!  I also made a video of my process!



Thank you so much for stopping by! XO o.g.


No comments:

Post a Comment