Sunday, October 27, 2019

Living The Dream layout | Kylie Kingham.

Hello friends! It's Kylie back with you today to share a new layout. It features the lovely Diamond Cut cut file.





I chose to work with a white background for my layout so that the coloured papers backing my cut file would really pop. I'm using the gorgeous 'Unforgettable' collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio and chose several varying papers to fill each square.A 1 x inch strip of paper was added to each side of my layout for a little extra colour.


I wanted the diamonds to be a main feature of my design so have added my photo to the lower left corner of my page. A small floral cluster was also added to the opposite corner, giving a nice sense of overall balance.


The lovely floral die cuts were added over my cut file with some foam tape so that they had some height and dimension. 


The diamond background gives a lovely stand out finish to my layout, almost like a lattice effect. I loved being able to add so many different coloured papers to back each square.



Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today.I hope you have enjoyed seeing my latest layout.Don't forget to check out the latest new cut files in store today!








No comments:

Post a Comment