Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Love Language | Vânia Fonseca

Hello crafty friends! Vânia here with a new 12x12 layout using the Love Language cut file from The Cut Shoppe.



Really love all the speech bubbles in this cut file. And it was perfect to document a photo of me and my mum.
I chose to work on a patterned paper as background so i cut out the cut file using white card stock.


I used the Heritage collection from Maggie Holmes, and backed the speech bubbles with a couple of different patterned papers, a little bit inspired by patchwork.
On the top i add different kinds of stickers, die cuts, so i could have a lot textures.


Also leave some of speech bubbles empty, so i could stamp directly on my background and add one more layer to my page.

I used foam between the cut file and the background to give dimension. This way the heart really stands out from the background.


To finish my page i add some withe ink splatters.

Thank you so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment