Friday, August 29, 2014

Book Nerd

Hi everyone, Annelie here with a new LO to share!
 
I've wanted to scrap this photo of my book crazy girl, and the cut file "The Page Turner" had the perfect title for my LO; BOOK NERD!
 
 
True to my addiction, I did use a cut file as a stencil first though, using modelling paste I used the very cool file "The Plus Infinity", but I cut it out in 8.5x11".
 
 
 
Last but not least, I used the gorgeous heart border cut from "The Borderline Too" on my page.

 
What cut files are you using lately? And how?
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
http://swewi.wordpress.com/
 
 

1 comment:

  1. awww what a cool page Annelie, lots of little detail.. Love that Elsa is into reading, so sweet and serious she looks.. You have beautiful handwriting too btw..

    ReplyDelete