Saturday, August 2, 2014

Good Times

I love getting mileage out of my die cuts by coming up with different ways to use them! Today I used the Let's Talk Summer cut file and focused on the "good times" title.


I enlarged the file and made it the focal point of my page by placing my photos behind the O's. I backed the rest of the letters in a patterned paper that coordinated with my background of paper strips. 


To help the title stand out a little bit more, I backed the title on vellum. So easy and fun! 


Since the title provided quite a bit of visual impact, I minimally embellished a few of the letters. I can't wait to try this technique again with another cut file! Thanks for letting me share!






2 comments:

  1. Eeeeek!! I LOVE THIS!! Brilliant design idea, Allie! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete