Friday, August 15, 2014

That Darn Cat

***To join in our Blog Hop, please visit HERE!***

Hello everyone here is Cari! Today I want to show you a layout I made with the set that as far as I saw it, turns in one of my best ever favorites. This is That Darn Cat cut file.
I must admit that I think Ashley design this set especially for me and my love for Lukas Tadeo my cat, so I felt that I have the duty of doing something stunning with them! And as I couldn't choose which ones to use I used all of them LOL!


I cut the set on a striped paper, so I get more colors and textures to my layout.


For the little cat I stick the eyes the other way round so instead of having a sleepy cat I have a happy cat, so easy!


You can find the "That Darn Cat" cut file at the etsy shop and you will get all this from just one set!


I hope you like it and see you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Cari this layout is adorable! I love that you used all the files!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout!!! Love your placement & colors! Xo Jody-Clique Kits

    ReplyDelete