Friday, August 22, 2014

Flip Flopping

Hi everyone,  Gina here today to share a brand new layout that I created using some super cute files from the shop.

Life is Better in Flip Flops

I don't know about you, but I could wear flip flops or sandals all year long.  I used the fun flip flopping cut file to create my title for my layout.  I used the pie charts cut file to create those adorable hearts and backed them with some fun patterned papers from the Amy Tangerine Plus one collection.

This layout came together rather quickly because of all the fun cut files added so much that I didn't need to add much more.  See those fun little plus signs that I stitched on to the layout.  Those are leftover pieces that I saved from another project that uses the Plus Infinity background cut file.










Stop by The Cut Shoppe to pick yours up today!









1 comment: