Sunday, August 31, 2014

Reach for the Stars and you will fly!

Hi 

My next layout that I have to share with you, I have used one of the files from our recent blog hop called A Walk in the Clouds. Which I absolutely fell in love with and couldn't wait to use on one of my own layouts.

Often I love cut files but think how could I use it on my layout where it fits in with the overall theme or idea I am trying to portray.  In this instance, I used the clouds as a reference to the sky and my sentiment of reaching for the stars and how you can achieve amazing things if you put your mind to it.     

Close ups:


Hope I have inspired you to think about the different ways you can use The Cut Shoppe cut files to support the particular feel or theme of your layouts!

Take care



1 comment:

  1. Gosh I really love this page Michelle A walk in the clouds is in my cart as part of my prize for the August challenge wahoo..

    ReplyDelete