Wednesday, August 20, 2014

PS. I Love You

 Hey there! 
Sarah here to share a layout I made with the super cute cut file  "A Walk in the Clouds" and "Let Love In" Printables!! I am in love with both of these files!!  I'm on a vellum kick lately and I love the dreamy feel it gives to this layout of my 8 year old reading to his two younger brothers before bed! 

I cut the clouds out from the bokeh vellum from Crate paper. I loved that paper so much I just had to buy two! lol  I really love how it turned out!


I had some of these chipboard clouds from October Afternoon kickin around, so I stamped them with a text background stamp and some mint ink to add a little interest!


I also printed the printable on vellum and I have to say, I'm hooked! So love the softness of vellum! It's my new bff ;)



Here's a link to the files I used so you can head over to the shop and grab them right away! hehe ;)


Thanks for stopping by!!




3 comments:

  1. Sarah!! Breathtaking!! I love everything about this layout-journaling placement, the crate vellum, your design & that fab cloud cut file!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout! Love the clouds, colors, and stamped chipboard! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea using vellum. Cute layout Sarah.

    ReplyDelete