Monday, August 4, 2014

Guest Designer Jen Chapin

Each month, we will have a Guest Designer sharing a layout, using cut files from The Cut Shoppe!  I am excited to introduce our first Guest Designer, Jen Chapin!  Jen has a great style and does an amazing job with cut files on her layouts!  Let's get to know Jen and check out what she created!

http://www.jenchapin.blogspot.com/

Hi! My name is Jennifer Chapin.  I am a 30-something wife, mom and nurse living in the Midwest. By day I work at a hospital about 45 minutes from where we live. At night I am in my scraproom after the kids are in bed. I am currently designing for Bella Blvd, Elle's Studio, Citrus Twist Kits and Paper Issues. I am so grateful for this hobby and all the friendships it has brought me. In addition to scrapbooking, I love cooking and trying new recipes, thrifting and antique shopping (let's not talk about how many typewriters I have) and reading magazines. I can't be without my coffee, Diet Pepsi or iPhone. Thanks to The Cut Shoppe for having me!  

I am super excited to be guest designing for The Cut Shoppe! Ashley's designs are fabulous and super easy to work with. For my layout I chose the It Adds Up background cut file. I used kraft cardstock and mounted it with foam tape on a white background. I used a variety of patterned papers to back the negative spaces.





https://www.etsy.com/listing/193727349/the-it-adds-up-cut-file-is-a-background?ref=shop_home_active_18 

Such a fabulous design and use of the It Adds Up background cut file!  Thank you for sharing your amazing work with us Jen!

You can keep up with Jen's work, by following her on social media:

Instagram: jenchapin
Pinterest: jenchapin

3 comments: