Monday, August 18, 2014

The wonder of it all

Hey everyone, Michelle Gallant here with a new LO.  I went back and dug out some old papers for this LO.  Anyone recognize it?  It's some old Sassafras paper!  I loved this title piece so much I knew I had to use it and had the perfect photo for it!


I also used this cute frame.  I really like to add black to most of my LO's.  I just always feel like they need a little black on them!


Love this heart so much!!!


And of course the title piece that inspired the LO!


Check out these awesome files (and others) in the store!









2 comments:

  1. Very soft and flowy feel to this layout! How do you back the little pieces for the heart? Are you manually cutting the pieces to fit behind the heart diecut?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you used the digi cuts. Beautiful layout, very dreamy.

    ReplyDelete