Friday, February 3, 2017

Fantastic Day

Hi friends! Today I have a fun layout to share using the Flower Delivery and Half of It cut files! I wanted something to show off the bright and pretty patterned paper I was using, and it looked perfect behind the Half of It cut file.



This layout was super easy to create! I used a striped pattern paper to back the Half of It cut file, which made it look more intricate than it was. It has a similar feel as if I backed each row individually! Next, I layered my photo with several pieces of tissue and patterned paper. I knew I wanted to add some florals to this page, so I used coordinating elements from the Pink Paislee Take Me Away collection. I thought the layout needed more flowers, so I added a few from the Flower Delivery cut file and backed them with patterned paper. 
I added my title and a few circle elements, and the layout was done. I had a great time creating this quick and easy page! Thanks for joining me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment