Sunday, February 5, 2017

Little Moments

Hello again, its Melissa here and I'm back to share a new layout with you.  We've just had 7 weeks of Summer holidays here, and my oldest two kids just went back to school last week.  My layout today features a photo of my third child giving her baby a bath during the holidays, she's spent a lot of time watching me do baby stuff with our youngest who is now 10 weeks old.  I used my December Hip Kit and the amazing Geo Globe cut file.


I love backing large cut files with patterned paper, its therapeutic and creates a beautiful effect!


I kept my embellishment around my photo to a minimum, but did have fun with the little tassels.


I emphasised the circular geo globe by journalling in a circle around the edge.


Here is the stunning cut file.



Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment